Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pet Cemetery

I didn't think something could be tucked away right next to a freeway, but this cemetery does a good job of hiding! I had heard rumors of a pet cemetery in MN, but until I saw it with my own eyes, I wasn't going to believe it. Turns out it is true! Several U-turns were made, the same residential homes passed by time and time again and a thorough search for the cemetery on the grounds of the Humane Society in St Paul and I was losing hope. But we finally stumbled upon and I couldn't believe it! It was huge! Thousands of animals are buried here!

It is truly remarkable. You will see markers that must have cost thousands of dollars and even a beloved hedgehog found its final resting place here. Sadly, they are no longer accepting new burials.


Street Address: 694 Cope Avenue, Roseville, MN

No comments: